Saturday, January 11, 2014

Take A Look Around

Well, its actually a song, a very famous song actually.. by Limp Bizkit.. Anyway here's a post asking you to do something.

Assuming that I have viewers and readers, I'm gonna post a link to the survey I'm conducting to know stuff about Travel and Tourism.


Its not a school project or an assignemnt that I need to get done, its.. hmmm.. we'll you know me right? I love traveling and it was about time I took some serious interest in it and tried to do something.. you know like start something.. don worry its no entrepreneurial idea.. or atleast not yet.. but its an idea never the less, to understand the traveling habits and a few perceptions.

So take a little breather and gimme10 mins.

Fill out this Form for me ok? You can mail me if your interested in the results, even otherwise I will post it here. So just do this for me ok.. Thanks!


No comments:

Post a Comment